Welcome to Pinnacle Care Ltd.
Family owned and run since 1987.
We own and run a number of specialist dementia residential care homes in Rugby and the surrounding areas of Warwickshire.
We pride ourselves, not only in delivering excellent standards of accommodation and levels of specialist dementia care, but also in our philosophy of respecting residents' wishes, routines and way of life as far as possible. This achieves improvements in residents' quality of life and contentment.
We fully understand the importance of maintaining dignity and respect of residents at all times, together with providing a warm and friendly environment that provides stimulation and encourages activity.
Residents have the freedom to go outside, or anywhere within the home, except private bedrooms, including the home's kitchen. Residents are accompanied when required.
Our facilities include:
- 24 hour residential care and day care; long and short stays
- Attractively decorated and furnished homes
- Fresh, home cooking using local produce, special diets and requests catered for
- Unrestricted visiting plus cordless phones for residents' use
- Daily activities, regular outings and entertainment by staff and visiting entertainers
- Small pets catered for
- Fully trained staff who undergo comprehensive induction and on-going training programmes
- Residents are encouraged to bring own photos, furniture, ornaments and to have input as to how they would like their room arranged; to promote a familiar environment
- All homes have visiting hairdresser, chiropodist, optician, dentist etc.
This site is our 'Group Head Office' site, and provides information that applies to all of our homes. Each property also has its own website including image galleries and direct contact details, links to individual property sites are available here.
Thank you for taking time to visit us, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.